BABYZEN created the perfect accessory that in a single click turns the YOYO² pushchair into a double stroller. So whether your children have a small age gap or are twins, the stroller can transform into 5 different possible setups, accompanying them from birth to toddler.
- YOYO connect with bassinet* & YOYO² with bassinet
- YOYO connect with 6+ colour pack & YOYO² 6+
- YOYO connect with bassinet* & YOYO² 6+
- YOYO connect with 6+ colour pack & YOYO² with bassinet
- YOYO connect with 6+ colour pack & YOYO² with car seat
The YOYO connect does not have front wheels, so once attached to the YOYO² or YOYO+ frames, it’s joined to the pushchairs’ brake making the whole unit agile and easy to push, allowing the two components to move as one. If at any point you want to use your YOYO² as a single stroller, simply fold the YOYO connect and hook it up on the back of the YOYO².
No other double pushchair is as compact when folded as the YOYO² with the YOYO connect – it’s the first double stroller accepted as 2 cabin luggage items (excluding bassinet)**.
*To use the bassinet on the YOYO connect, the connect bassinet adapters should be purchased separately
** Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on the airline, we recommend checking with your carrier for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
- Suitable to use from birth up to early childhood (up to 22 kg)
- Patented one-hand folding system, same as the YOYO² frame
- Compatible with YOYO² and YOYO+ frames
- Compact fold for easy storage: 52 × 44 × 24 cm
- Total dimensions of YOYO² with YOYO connect: 172 x 44 x 106 cm
- 44 cm wide: they will fit through most doors
- YOYO connect weighs same as the YOYO² (6.2 kg)
- 4 wheel braking system and hytrel® elastomer suspension offers optimal security and comfort
- Easy access to seats for both children
- Safety wrist-strap for greater security
- Multi-positioning reclining backrest for a 6+ seat base
- Shopping basket supports up to 5 kg
- Supplied with a cover bag
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty