Colic in babies is a relatively common complaint - affecting up to 25% of all babies. It nevertheless can be a truly nightmarish experience for both you and the baby. Colic in babies typically begins at about 2 to 3 weeks of age, reaches its peak at 2 months, begins to subside by 3 months, and is gone by 3 to 4 months of age.
There doesn't seem to be one proven cause of colic in babies, although there are some common sense rules to be followed to prevent it. These include: not overfeeding the baby, avoiding certain types of food, using anti colic baby bottles and/or watching your own diet if you're breastfeeding.
Ducky Duck - to help colicky babies
Warmth is a proven way to help a colicky baby. Ducky Duck is an adorable cuddly toy for warming baby's tummy to ease colicky discomfort. The soft toy contains a removable heat bag which can be quickly warmed in a microwave.
- Relieves the symptoms of colic in babies with warmth
- Also great for warming baby's crib, stroller, or a car seat
- It only takes a couple of seconds in a microwave to warm up
- Stores heat for an extended time
- Soft and smooth - will gently soothe your baby
- Made from highest quality materials - the heat bag contains cassia seeds which are 100% natural.
Adorable toy for the young and the little older
Ducky Duck is a cute soft toy that is ideal for your child. It makes for a great transitional object and older children will also love Ducky Duck as a cuddly sleep-time pal.
But that is not all. All you need to do is to remove the heat bag to transform Ducky Duck into a sweet and colourful puppet. It is bound to amuse your baby and engage older children in a bit of creative role-play.
Ducky Duck is available in pink and blue.