Cozy Baby Wrap
Baby wrap is a great alternative to a stroller. Having your baby close is comforting for the baby and promotes its well-being and development. Babies who are carried cry less; they are soothed by your warmth, closeness and the sound of your heartbeat. You will also find it easier to monitor your child, cuddle and talk to him/her, as well as discreetly breastfeed when necessary.
Baby wrap frees you to do more and puts the child right in the middle of the action. The baby is close to you and at an eye level in most social interactions you engage in. Whether shopping, travelling, or just doing the housework, your baby is will you at all times; listens to your conversations, watches you do things, and sees what you see. This all contributes to your baby's development.
Introducing Cozy Wrap
Cozy baby wrap is one of the simplest and most versatile of all baby carriers.
- One size - fits both mums and dads
- Offers four different positions - choose one that is best for you and your baby
- Great for newborns and toddlers
- Calms your baby and fosters his/her development
- Exceptionally safe - special tying technique keeps your baby secure
- Gives full support to child's head and neck
- Designed to be comfortable, dividing the weight of the child evenly on both shoulders
- Lets you be more active and removes the limitations of the stroller
- Made of high quality materials; 95% cotton, for snugness, and 5% spandex for improved elasticity
- Machine washable
Stylish and practical
Cozy wrap has a great traditional look to it and comes in three stylish colour combinations. It is bound to draw amazed stares from onlookers and will let you show off your cutest of accessories - your newborn!
With your purchase you will receive a practical carrier bag for your wrap and a detailed, step by step, instructional DVD that will help you make the most of your wrap.
I highly recommend the Cozy Baby Wrap and wish I had used one of these from the start with both children, as they are just so much comfier and easier to use for me than a traditional baby carrier. Ramblings of a Suburban Mummy