Soother with silicone tip in orthodontic shape is available sizes: from day 1, from 6 months, from 12 months.
All bibi soothers are produced in Switzerland with high quality material. Each soother is controlled automatically in the production line, and afterwards manually and visually. All single parts of the soother are welded firmly. BPA, Phthalate and PVC free.
- Skin-friendly with knobbed surface for optimal comfort.
- Perfectly anatomically shaped disc and sufficiently distant from the nose in order to reduce the risk of injury from a fall.
- Two sufficiently large ventilation holes guarantee the circulation of air in case the child should once push the whole soother into its mouth.
- Made from high quality silicone with relatively high shore-hardness to prevent the tip from being bitten through too easily.
- The tip made of silicone is transparent, smooth, hygienic, resisting to age, does not smell and does not become porous. A vent in each soother tip helps it to remain soft and elastic and the child is not confronted to too much resistance.
- Orthodontic shape- anatomically shaped to encourage the healthy development of jaw and palate.
My son, being my first, was going to be born pain free, washed in only warm water without products, to wear real nappies, be breast fed for 6 months, not to have a comforter....gradually, or in some cases as soon as he was born, all my standards slipped.
He was a hungry baby and I found that using a dummy helped to reduce the number of feeds I needed to give him as he was gaining too quickly. This was the first dummy I tried and he took to it straight away, and refuses any other make, style or size of dummy. Mrs H.J. Chatfield